Without further delay, the first Sports Illustrated (SI) Swimsuit edition test. And yes, it is an open book test; answers follow.
1. Without looking, how many letters of the Sports Illustrated masthead are missing on the front cover? Betcha didn’t notice… or care.
2. What make of truck is being advertised on six successive alternate pages without identification? To continue the theme, who cares?
3. What kind of knot ties the bathing costume on page 15?
4. Page 32, What is the most expensive swim suit featured in the winter 2013 edition?
5. What unusual items have been made into, or made to look like a swim suit?
6. What color is the diving-board-ready swim suit on page 41? Yup, I know they don’t number all the pages; no, I don’t care either.
7. Page 48, Remember that scarf your mama made you put around your neck in third grade? What size are those boots?
8. Page 50, if this is Antarctica how come no goose-bumps?
9. Time in seconds it took you to notice the model on page 72 was wearing a necklace?